Beck Design Group designs and builds custom homes in Baxter Village, Fort Mill, Trinity Ridge, Springfield and Charlotte neighborhoods. We have many custom home plans that we have designed, or we can design a new one that is specifically for you and your family!
- Adam Ferrara
We Handle Everything
We select, hire and manage every person who is involved in your remodel project.
- Architect / Planner
- Interior Designer
- Electrical Contractors
- Plumbing & HVAC Contractors
- Masonry, Drywall & Painting Crews
- Craftsmen, Carpenters & Builders
- City/County Permits & Code Requirements
New Home Builds - The Design Process from Start to Finish.
We coordinate everything you need to design the new home of your dreams!
Yes, We're Building New Custom Homes across Greater Charlotte!
Beck Design Group builds custom home plans across Greater Charlotte, Lake Wylie, Ft. Mill, the River District at Baxter Village, Lake Wylie and everywhere in between! We can build from our custom home design plans or we can build from yours.
Our Beck Design Group custom home plans are as varied as you can imagine. The beauty of a custom home plan is that the space inside and outside of the home is totally reflective of your special wishes. For example, take a look at one of our custom home plans called "The Adeline":
- 3,300 sq. ft. heated / 6,500 sq. ft. under roof
- 4-bedroom custom home (5th bedroom option add $19,500 or optional bonus room at 385 sq. ft. add $29,500)
- 3 full-size bathrooms
- 2.5 car garage with Epoxy-finished garage floor
- 1,400 sq. ft. unfinished basement included (add $49,500 for finished basement)
- Laundry room downstairs with mud and craft room with cabinets
- 10' x 12' backyard deck with an 18-foot covered porch
- Stone/Brick/Hardboard siding details
- Wood burning fireplace (add $5,750 for audio/video built-ins)
- Custom built-ins throughout the home
- Low E windows
- Hardwoods in all formal rooms, kitchen and breakfast area
- Tile surrounds in all baths
- Master bedroom suite is downstairs
- Guest bedroom is downstairs
- Convenient to I-77 and only 15 minutes to Charlotte!
- PRICE DEPENDENT UPON LOT!!
- Elementary school and YMCA located in the neighborhood
- Golf cart is included with the home built by Beck Design Group
Call Adam Ferrara at 803-746-7908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this exciting new home design that can be your new Charlotte dream home!
Step 1: Defining Your Wish list and Dreams
The first step in any design project is defining your wishes and dreams. First, analyze your needs and list requirements such as room sizes, style, number of stories, lot size and any other applicable conditions. After listing your wishes and dreams, a priority list must be made. We take your list and review it to ensure that everything is feasible and within the limitations of the property, neighborhood and building codes.
Step 2: Initial Space Design
Now we take your wishes and dreams and put them into a feasibility space design. We see if everything in your list "fits" within the property space. Environmental conditions such as climate, orientation, and terrain may affect the positioning of the rooms. Circulation through the spaces must be considered. How will your family and guests move within the space? We help you use scenarios that represent your everyday living to ensure that the spaces flow freely. Our clients really enjoy this part of the design phase because we really see, on paper, how your ideas are functioning. Obviously early consideration of the arrangement of spaces will help eliminate future design problems and ultimately make your home more functional.
Step 3: Creating Real Floor Plans
After successfully arranging your space requirements, we will begin to develop the floor plan and elevations. In the beginning, the plan and elevations will have little detail. The drawings will show the arrangement of walls, location of doors and windows and roof shape. We're moving toward building the home of your dreams and getting a real budget number!
Step 4: Development of Construction Plans
Now your new home is taking shape...literally! We move into the development of a set of construction plans. All of the home's details are included: electrical outlets, HVAC, plumbing, ceiling and wall height, all of the design elements, etc. At the end of this process, we arrive at a final budget for moving into permits and construction.
Step 5: Approval of Project Budget & Launch
Now we are really ready to build your dream home! We have taken care of all the details to this point from your wish list and dreams. The budget for your new home is set and we're ready to begin the construction phase.
Step 6: Selection of Design Elements
While construction is underway, we are working to bring you a gallery of beautiful design options for your new home: paint colors, flooring options, finishes, fixtures and all of the touches that will make your new home a customized dream.