When we found Adam and Beck Design Group, our entire attitude and approach to our kitchen and den remodel changed. Adam took control of every detail from beginning to end. He handled everything and made our job of being a homeowner so easy!
- Kay Waggoner
2012 Color Trends
The color experts of the Color Marketing Group, Paint Quality Institute, Pantone Color Institute, Benjamin Moore, Behr and Sherwin Williams have determined the color trends in fashion, appliances, paint and cars.
- Creamy Neutrals
- Veiled Violets
- A Gamut of Grays
- Pale & Punchy Greens
- Bold Turquoise
Kitchen and Bath Remodels - Big Return on Investment.
We provide our homeowners with a complete, turnkey remodel project!
The kitchen is the heart of the home. The hub. The family meeting ground. Where it all gets done: cooking, entertaining, conversation, math homework. Whatever lifestyle revolves around your kitchen, making it a place you want to spend your time is an exciting venture.
A home improvement like kitchen remodeling is a great way to add value to your home and upgrade a room that you use every day. Aside from adding value to your home, remodeling your kitchen is a great way to save money by installing new, energy star rated appliances, money saving radiant flooring, and replacing old kitchen windows with new money saving insulated windows. Kitchen remodeling is not easy as there are many different decisions to make to create a beautiful designer kitchen.
Like clothing or furniture, kitchens come in many styles. Since a new kitchen costs the most and last the longest, choosing a kitchen style requires serious thought. Speaking broadly, it helps to know if you prefer a more classic or more modern look. Making that decision will help you start to narrow down choices on everything from wall color to cabinet doors. Picking a very specific design theme, such as French Colonial or Art Deco, gives you even more of a design road map. Mixing and matching styles typically is called eclectic, while a look that blends traditional and contemporary elements is considered transitional.
We have found that when it comes to bathroom remodeling, homeowners are far more interested in expressing their individuality and sense of style than they are in following current bathroom design or decorating trends.
More and more, people are going to the bathroom to relax and even luxuriate after a day in the rush-rush world. Homeowners are upgrading the rooms -- outfitting them with everything from soaking tubs to heated floors -- to make themselves comfortable. But peace and quiet aren't the only motivating factors. An upgraded bathroom helps sell a home and can be a good investment.
Some interesting trends for bath remodels in 2012 include:
- Large, airy showers - replacing bathtubs with glass wall showers
- Soaking tubs replacing noisy jacuzzis - a more quiet and serene experience
- More sun - large windows and skylights let the sun shine in
- Steam bath - steam is in for de-stressing and renewing your senses
- Walling the toilet - privatizing the master bathroom toilet with its own room
- Fancy electronics - introducing flat screens and audio systems for relaxation
- More storage - storage bins, cubes and shelves
- Dual vanities - personal space and personal storage
- Grab bars - safety and assistance
- Heated tile floors - luxury for the cold Carolina winters
- New tiles - porcelain and stone tile are in with natural tone colors
- On-demand hot water - go "green" with your hot water supply
Whatever your personal style, taste, or even trend, we will take care of every little detail in remodeling your bath and kitchen!