When we found Adam and Beck Design Group, our entire attitude and approach to our kitchen and den remodel changed. Adam took control of every detail from beginning to end. He handled everything and made our job of being a homeowner so easy!
- Kay Waggoner
Expansions - We Manage It All
You can trust your home expansion project to us. We select, hire and manage all of the professionals that you need for a perfect home expansion!
- Architects & Home Designers
- Craftsmen & Building Specialists
- Masons, Drywall & Painting
- Plumbing, Electric & HVAC
- Floor & Wall Coverings
- Specialty Contractors
- Building Permits & Code Requirements
- HOA Requirements & Meetings
About Home Expansions - What You Can Expect.
Unlike a remodeling project, home expansions are larger projects.
Home expansions are always full of surprising possibilities. One of the best advantages that expansions and room additions offer is the fact that the home usually appreciates in value the full amount of the cost of the build out - at the very minimum.
Homeowners elect home expansions when the footprint and square footage of your existing home no longer "fits" your family's lifestyle or living requirements. Home expansions are wonderful opportunities to add customization to your home that gives you incredible return on investment!
Homeowners are always impressed by the difference a major space change can make in the quality of a family's life. Adding a room, sunspace, wing, or floor to your existing home might be a major undertaking. It can also be a fulfilling experience - especially if the project is well designed. Excellent design is critical since the addition can either enhance or detract from your existing structure. Consider which architectural details you want to repeat in the design of your addition. Repeating design elements is an excellent method of creating additions that look like part of the original. For example, your addition could include a dormer or arches that mirror others elsewhere on your home.
Here are some great ideas on how homeowners have expanded their homes:
- Kid Spaces - Adding designated learning and/or play areas
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms - Increasing the functionality of the house for family growth
- Entertainment Area or Bar - Custom home entertainment areas are great for guests
- Home Gym or Workout Room - Creating a special environment
- Home Office - Work-at-home in privacy while staying organized
- Storage Areas - Create a custom storage area to free up existing space
- Outdoor Living Areas - Outdoor rooms, kitchens and living spaces expand livable footage
- Attic Space Conversion - Exciting trend gives you instant new rooms and storage
- Garage & Workspace - Protecting valuable vehicles and recreational assets
- Kitchens - The best single expansion opportunity - outstanding return on investment
Regardless of which way, which type of room, or which type of style and structure you elect, Beck Design Group will handle every detail for you. We're a new type of residential general contractor...one tuned into the way you live.